quarta-feira, 24 de abril de 2013

50 questions, 50 ways to get to know me (maybe?)

1: What would you name your future daughter?
Difficult. I fall in love for girls name constantly. The last one I think was Luana. But also thought about Amanda, Helen, Camille, Alice (but no, poor little girl), and so on...
2: Do you miss anyone?
I miss a lot of people. Of course I miss my boyfriend, though I saw him almost the whole day. But it's different, right? I guess I miss more some past moments rather than the people itself. Am I still human?
3: What if I told you that you were pretty?
Probably, I'll be happy on my inner, but would just say thanks and give a shy laught/smile.
4: Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
Yes, at least 3 times... and it sucks.
5: What are you looking forward to in the next week?
Make some visit at the doctor?
6: Did you go out or stay in last night?
Well, I went school, does it count?
7: How late did you stay up last night?
Til midnight I think.
8: Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
Thanks, God, yes.
9: What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
Lunching with grandma.
10: Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
I think just once in my life...
11: Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
I guess I'd have no problem at all. But some drinks are so god damn pretty...
12: Have you pretended to like someone?
No. I just can't pretend that.
13: Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
Never did, never will.
14: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
Indeed, there is!
15: Is it hard for you to get over someone?
It depends on the person really... but it's likely not.
16: Think back five months ago, were you single?
No, already in my currrent relationship.
17: Have you ever cried from being so mad?
Yes, many times.
18: Hold hands with anyone this week?
I love holding hands with 2 persons: my eldest brother and my boyfriend. This week, only with my BF.
19: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
Not really - I also kissed him goodbye, so... standing.
20: Who did you last see in person?
My boyfriend.
21: What is the last thing you said out lot?
"I love you, John". But then I already was alone in my car, driving home... yes, I talk on my own.
22: Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
I don't think I could say I even kissed more than 3 people in my whole life...
23: Have you ever been to Paris?
Yes, and intend to go back with my future husband (and he knows it).
24: Are you good at hiding your feelings?
I don't think so. And not a good liar.
25: Do you use chap stick?
Every single day.
26: Who did you last share a bed with?
My mom, when she came to vistit me. Guess it wasn't by this meaning though.
27: Are you listening to music right now?
No, it's too late. And not in the mood.
28: What is something you currently want right now?
Money? Ok, just my so dreamed job.
29: Were your last three kisses from the same person?
Yes, and all the hundreds before too.
30: How is your heart lately?
In which way? Health, and really well cared (in terms of love)
31: Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
Only when it's too cold or raining.
32: When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
Tonight.
33: What do people call you?
Isa... and, rarely, Belinha (usually old people)
34: Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
So many times...
35: Are there any stressful situations in your life?
Yes (dot).
36: What are you listening to right now?
Actually, right now, nothing, but in my mind is playing Heroes from David Bowie...
37: What is wrong with you right now?
I should be sleeping. I'm getting older and poorer.
38: Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
It's the reason I think I'm here. Everything fades away. I just want to live with a beautiful feeling and purpose my life.
39: Do you make wishes at 11:11?
No... I didn't know there was this kind of lore...
40: What is on your wrists right now?
Nothing.
41: Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused/waiting for the unexpected?
O, I've been taken long ago... and am really happy this happened.
42: Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wearing?
It's only PJ... so, my mom bought it to me... but it's from USA, from her last trip.
43: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
Well, not really regret, I just think it wouldn't change so much my life if it hadn't happen.
44: Have you hugged someone within the last week?
The same person that hugged me this last week, yes!
45: Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
Ok, this is getting boring. Was I suppose to kiss so many different people that this question would really matter? I'd answer yes for the first question, but it was my boyfriend, so... it'd be awkward if I hadn't, right?
46: What were you doing at midnight last night?
Going to bed.
47: Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
Let's see it... it was October... no, nothing special. Nothing I couldn't have been doing right now... I'm still really happy, since I met my boyfriend.
48: Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
With MY someone.
49: Have you ever been to New York?
Yes, when I was a kid.
50: Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
Totally.

Found here

Nenhum comentário: