quarta-feira, 29 de maio de 2013

Wonderwall

So, Sam, from Slam - Nick Hornby - talks to Tony Hawk poster.
When you were young, did you have like an imaginary friend? Sometimes I think I had, but I don't know for sure. Anyway, I was reading some days ago that it's very often (and even healthy) to have it, around the age of 7, maximum. Above that age, it's not really normal. But, the thing is that the years pass and we still have those imaginary talks in our heads (or maybe aloud, why not?). This is what Oasis would call wonderwall. You may talk to God, you may talk to your pet, to your inner existence, I don't know what. Nobody just gets to the boss asking for a salary raise without first imagining how the conversation will be like. 
So, why am I saying all this? Just to know it's ok to have this blog, even if only a few persons read it. It's ok for you to pray, even if you really don't believe in God. It's ok to rehearse your presentation to your dog, or say to yourself in front of the mirror: "hello, beautiful". Because, in the end of a long day, everybody did something like that. Of course I'd rather talk to someone who's real. But then again, nobody can really be all the time around, just because you had some thougths you'd like to share. If you have moments like this - and I'm sure you do - find your wonderwall. Write a blog!

Nenhum comentário: