quinta-feira, 2 de janeiro de 2014

Take good care: MOVE

I'd like to initiate this year with a post about health. I must admit that I was shocked with all the numbers in the reports. 
Brazil costs $12 billions due to inactivity??? I haven't checked the formal data, but of course it makes sense to spend more (say, with health issues) if there's a problem related to less caring about physical activity. 
I'm happy for not being inside what is considered as "normal" nowadays. I could number the friends of mine that I could actually call physical active. Yes, most of them don't even go for a walk once a week. And no, of course spending the whole day shopping doesn't count as an activity, mostly when it turns out that you'll sit for a "coffee break" by so.
The thing that specially makes me happy is that, even it's true what is said in the website, "No one can fix this alone", it is also true that you can choose a beloved one that hasn't got the habit, and turn him into an active member of what we should consider as normal: just physically active! 
So, if you still don't get what I am talking about, take a little of your time and surf the Designed to Move to have a better clue. 
But, if you're too lazy for that, at least follow my advice: go for a walk (you can start with once a week, then increase it until it becomes something diary), run, play more soccer (and not only at weekends), swim, go skating, hiking, whatever, but MOVE. And try to recruit others with you. Make the world stronger. 
Happy 2014, everyone!!!

Nenhum comentário: